UNBOXING: Her Fashion Box

Another video from me! This time I'm unboxing a Her Fashion Box. I was actually interviewed for the monthly HFB magazine and shot an outfit with the infinity scarf that was one of the pieces featured in the box. Just a short video this time but let me know what you think! x



  1. How cool...we have boxes in the UK but only food and beauty related items....I'm really interested in the box as I know I would get good wear/uses from the scarf and the watch. The box looks really well thought out. Loved the short video..so make more!

  2. I've not heard of this company before, but the box looks great! Love the colour of that scarf :)

    Brodie Jay


Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.