14.4.14

PETAL

 photo P1090851_zpsebc5bbb9.jpg photo P1090853_zpsc60325e1.jpg photo P1090865_zpsb232c71b.jpg photo P1090857_zps8ca7ff4b.jpg wearing: top - Wish, pony hair cuff - Veronica B, leggings - Missguided, bag - Vintage, boots - Betts, watch - The Horse, sunglasses - Oscar Wylee.

Prior to fashion week I was lucky enough to be invited to Google Australia headquarters down in Pyrmont for a Blogger to Vlogger lesson with Youtube. I know... so lucky! It was all very exciting and I came away thinking that maybe even I could take on vlogging (even though I can only sting a decent sentence together when I'm typing it out on my keyboard - I'm hopeless when it comes to verbalising my thoughts on the spot in 'real life')! So I thought I would wonder aloud on my blog to see if you, as my reader, would be interested in seeing some more videos. I like to take on the odd outfit video now and then but never really taken on a proper speaking-to-the-camera video or vlog. Or perhaps even with captions (if I get scared)? Would love to hear your thoughts, as always! Happy Monday ladies & gents. 

Photos by lovely Carmen from Chronicles of Her.

emma

8 comments:

  1. nice look ;]

    xoxo

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look super lovely! that top is beautiful. I love watching youtube videos, hauls are my favourite thing. I'd watch yours gal!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and loving it! You got a new follower on Bloglovin ;) Hope you'll visit mine as well. https://www.bloglovin.com/stylespectra

    www.stylespectra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect as always , love ur simply style :)

    LOVE FROM SPAIN!


    www.youtube.com/likeabirkinblog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that would be so cool. I always wanted to make Youtube videos but never knew how to go about it. I would watch yours.

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A tip with outfit videos on YouTube is that if you don't use voiceovers, just put in music and wording only on where the pieces are from, that's the norm usually :) Good luck with vlogging. It's scary and at the same time exciting.

    Elleosophy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the top. It seems to brighten up the outfit and it looks great x
    XO
    Anna
    www.lorenneblau.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.