7.3.14

Beach House

 photo P1060111_zps6cd4fd79.jpg photo P1060234_zps56764e45.jpg photo P1060105_zpsb6e5067c.jpg photo P1060245_zpsef6a8eac.jpg wearing: One-piece by Neon The Label Swimwear, shorts from She Inside, shades by Roc Eyewear, cross ring & bracelet by Wanderlust & Co.

After a few days in Saigon we travelled to a small fishing village on the coast called Bai Xep, just south of Qui Nhon. This was the time we put aside to simple drop everything and relax for 4 days straight. Hence the 'I'm not doing my hair. I'll just tie it up with a scarf' look. I thought I'd make this a bit of an outfit post and then post all my happy snaps from Bai Xep next. So stay tuned! (Includes wacky fishing boats and my hair being even more unruly). 

emma

6 comments:

  1. you look so gorgeous! I've wanted to visit vietnam for a while, can't wait to see more photos
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit, amazing swimsuit. Really enjoying your travel pics :)
    www.thriftylilpixie.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look! Loving your ring and shorts!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so completely gorgeous and you have a body to die for!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the outfit!
    http://silkandsoph.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.